Hi, I'am coach Milo or Mile and I'm here to help you improve your skills!
Diligent, performance-oriented Football Coach with 7 years of experience in developing and mentoring football players to help them achieve their maximum performance potential. A natural sportsman who is adept at designing effective training plans for kids and young players, whilst addressing and resolving their key issues, to ensure professional growth. Currently, a holder of the UEFA B licence and have a bachelor’s degree from the Academy of Football, in Football Coaching.
I have a positive approach and my sessions are run in a friendly, creative, and fun manner. Dependent on a client's requirements, I can work with them to develop skills, technique, dribbling, motoric skills and coordination etc. I have experience with working with players from age groups between 9-20+ years. Hence, I can adapt to my client's needs and desires, and work with them to create a tailored plan for their development. Please get back to me if you have anything further you want to ask
- Victoria Park, Grove Rd, London, England E9 7DD, United Kingdom
- Greenwich, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- Mile End Park, Mile End Rd, London, England E3 4QY, United Kingdom
- Hyde Park, Serpentine Rd, London, England W2 2AR, United Kingdom
- Burgess Park, Camberwell Rd, London, England SE5 0PX, United Kingdom
- Gunnersbury Park Museum, Gunnersbury Park, Popes Ln., London, England W3 8LQ, United Kingdom
- Clapham Common, Windmill Dr, London, England SW4 9DE, United Kingdom
- Regent's Park, Chester Rd, London, England NW1 4NX, United Kingdom
- Battersea Park Millennium Arena, Albert Bridge Rd., London, England SW11 4BY, United Kingdom
- Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, Richmond, England TW10 6RJ, United Kingdom
- Brockwell Park, Dulwich Rd, London, England SE24 9QG, United Kingdom
- Crystal Palace Park, Crystal Palace Parade, London, England SE19 1LG, United Kingdom
- Norwood Park, Salters Hill, London, England SE27 9TY, United Kingdom
- Ruskin Park, Denmark Hill, London, England SE5 8EL, United Kingdom
- Dulwich Park, College Rd, London, England SE21 7EB, United Kingdom
- Wimbledon Park, Church Rd, London, England SW19 7HX, United Kingdom
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Montfitchet Rd, London, England E20 2AQ, United Kingdom
- Hackney Marshes, Homerton Rd, London, England E9 5PY, United Kingdom
- Finsbury Park, Islington, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- Wanstead Flats Playing Fields, London, England E11 3QR, United Kingdom
- Wormwood Scrubs Park, Artillery Ln., London, England W12 0AE, United Kingdom
- Avery Hill Park, Bexley Rd, London, England SE9 2EP, United Kingdom
- Mountsfield Park, Stainton Rd, London, England SE13 6UF, United Kingdom
- Wimbledon Park, Church Rd, London, England SW19 7HX, United Kingdom
- Firs Farm Wetlands Park & Playing Fields, London, England N13 5QW, United Kingdom
- West Ham Park, Upton Ln, London, England E15 3QN, United Kingdom
- Wanstead Park, Wanstead Park, London, England E11 2LT, United Kingdom
- Barn Elms Playing Field, Queen Elizabeth Walk, London, England SW13 0DG, United Kingdom
- Hampstead Heath, E Heath Rd, London, England NW5 1RN, United Kingdom
Milorad is willing to travel up to 20 miles from his training locations.
Engaged, encouraging, committed, communicative and very helpful coach for my 13 year old.
Chien W•March 2022•
Very good coach. Be patient even though my child is not good at English. The coach gives us some football tips and always provides training content according to the needs of the child. Very good training!
mingyang d•March 2022•
Milorad is a great football teacher. He's really organised, hardworking, creative with the drills he sets up and incredibly patient. Learning football with Milorad, having never really been taught before, is easy, fun and painless. I look forward to the sessions every week and have improved a lot already. I've booked a course with him and am confident I'll get to the level I want to by the end of it.
Harriet H•March 2022•
'I am very happy with coach Millo sessions. My son's skills improved immediately. Milo is very good with children. His training is always differently individually planned, very effective and overall enjoyable.''
Yaya r•March 2022•
This was my second session with Milorad and I was able to take his advice from our first and notice improvements which are really increasing my enjoyment playing football. Both sessions have given me better understanding of the game and help me focus on specific elements while playing. Milorad is a great teacher and really has me eager to play more football and practice on the areas he identifies.
Stuart M•February 2022•
First session with Milorad and I have to say it was excellent. My son who’s 8 had a great time and found it really fun! He was very patient with Riley and as well as it being fun, it was very helpful for Riley’s progress.
Gary K•February 2022•
Milo is a very professional and dedicated coach. My son really likes him. Milo is always on time and well prepared. He also always has got a little gift for our son as a reward for after the session. Highly recommended.
Karina D•February 2022•
I enjoy working with Milo because he emphasis good technique, and he has helped me correct aspects of my play that I had not noticed before. I appreciate that he isn't afraid to tell me when I am doing something wrong. In addition, he helps prepare me for a game mindset.
pam s•February 2022•
Milo is great with the children: endless patience and always making it fun for them. He is very easy to communicate with as well, always responding promptly to my queries
Yaya r•January 2022•
Milorad is a person that gives myself hope and opportunity to meet my goals and work hard to the full extent.
Shawon M•December 2021•
Milo knows his stuff! I am returning to football after my second knee operation and wanted some coaching to build my confidence but also ensure my technique was good as I had not had any coaching in over a decade. Milo has been excellent in improving my technical ability on key aspects of the game such as ball control, passing, dribbling and shooting. He provides high quality coaching with drills that are bespoke not only to achieve my goals of returning to the game but structured from his UEFA coaching to maximise technique. His routines have pushed me and he continually provides feedback and encouragement to ensure I get the best from every drill. He is also extremely flexible, travelling quite some distance to me for my convenience, and was flexible when I had to cancel quite late. My initial plan was one session just to test my fitness but I will continue with Milo as I can feel my technique improving greatly but also my football fitness. Thank you Milo!
Hussain A•December 2021•
Milorad has started training my 9-yr old son Brodie and he loves it! Milorad comes very well prepared and set up runs a whole session keeping it fun and interesting, teaching skills and confidence. I really recommend him as a great football coach!
Katherine N•November 2021•
Milo has been a brilliant find for my son, age 12. He is encouraging, kind, fun but he also wants progress. He knew immediately how to support my son through his own knowledge, understanding and passion for the game that shows clearly through his teaching. Definitely booking more lessons!
Vanessa P•November 2021•
Milo is a real players coach. Really well thought out sessions with a key focus on building confidence and technique. Inspirational one on one coaching.
Ed F•October 2021•
Milorad is a sympathetic and kind coach. He really wants to know the pupils and find their strengths. He is patient and understanding. My son got on with him straight away and wanted another session the following day. He has inspired my son. We are glad to have found him.
nato w•October 2021•