Over 12 years experience teaching football, from basic grassroots level to professional standard. Before my coaching career, I was once a gifted player who played for Brighton & Hove Albion FC & Ramsgate FC. After suffering a back and knee injury, I had to throw in the towel towards a professional football career. However I decided I wanted to make something out of football and pursued my desire for coaching. I have learnt in life, If you cannot make your dreams in life, create new ones.
Sessions are tailored to suit the player's needs. A first 1-1 session would be an assessment of the player's abilities, identifying their pros and cons. A standard session would focus on achieving individual targets to maximize player potential and consist of high standard of dedication, focus and hard work. My Sessions also cater for the skills, techniques and education the player wishes to develop. I welcome all ages from 5 to adults and of all abilities.
- Priestfields, Rochester, ME1 3AE, United Kingdom
- ME16 0PZ, Maidstone, Kent, England, United Kingdom
- DA12 2TL, Gravesend, Kent, England, United Kingdom
- Old Anchorians Hockey Club, Gillingham, England ME7 3EL, United Kingdom
- Penenden Heath, Maidstone, England ME14 2HL, United Kingdom
- ME8 0TH, Gillingham, Medway, England, United Kingdom
- Lordswood Leisure Centre, North Dane Way, Chatham, England ME5 8YE, United Kingdom